New England Library Association (NELA) Annual Conference
October 26–27, 2015
Radisson Hotel Manchester (NH) Downtown
Showcase your titles to the folks who know and love books best - librarians!
We love librarians! And they love indie publishers. This is one of our favorite book shows - and it shows! Join us in Manchester, New Hampshire this year for what everyone expects to be another dynamic NELA conference!
Bonus Member Benefit!
IPNE members who register for two of the "Big 3" fall book shows (NELA, NEIBA, and the Boston Book Festival) will receive a 10% refund on their combined basic exhibiting fees (exclusive of add-ons).
Since librarians delight in finding uncommon and regional books to meet their patrons' needs, they tend to favor small presses. The New England Library Association show is the one show where you'll find the most New England librarians, staff, and trustees gathered together in one place. They're especially interested in books from New England authors and publishers and books with other connections to our region as well as general titles.
IPNE members receive reduced exhibit rates, but you aren't required to be an IPNE member to exhibit with us.
- Members = $55 per book
- Non-Members = $70 per book
If you're not already an IPNE member, learn more on our Join Now page.
Inclusion in the IPNE Catalog show insert has now closed, but we can exhibit books received at IPNE@NELA PO Box 137, Bennington, VT 05201 by Friday, October 23rd, or at the IPNE tables in the NELA Exhibit Hall at the Radisson Hotel, Manchester, NH by 10:30 AM on Monday, October 26th - once you've registered!
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITH IPNE AT NELA
If you 're able to attend in person – at no additional fee, space permitting – you can:
- Meet scores of bookpeople from all six New England states. Expected attendance is over 600, of which about 65% work in public libraries, 25% in academic libraries, and 10% are in other categories.
- Engage with buyers. 86% of NELA attendees control buying or influence purchasing decisions.
- Enjoy a sensible show schedule with nearly half of show hours as exclusive exhibit time (with no competing educational sessions) and refreshments in the hall.
- If you won't be there in person, IPNE volunteers will engage attendees in conversation, draw their attention to your books on display, and make certain each attendee receives the IPNE Fall Catalog with a NELA show insert.
NELA 2015 Show Schedule
Monday, October 26:
· 8-10 am Set up
· 10-10:30 am Exhibitor Orientation Meeting
· 10:30-noon Grand Opening of Exhibits
· 12:15-1:30 pm Exhibit Hall closed for lunch
· 3:15-4 pm Exhibitor Exclusive Time & Afternoon Social
· 5:00 Exhibit Hall closes for the day
· 5:45-6:45 pm NELA Games with Reception
Tuesday, October 27:
· 7-8 am Exhibit Hall open to Vendors
· 8-9 am Vendor Breakfast with Attendees
· 10-10:45 am Exhibitor Exclusive Time & Coffee Break
· 11:00 Exhibit Hall closes
· 11- noon Move out